By giving today your gift will enable The Pregnancy Center of the Illinois Valley to help women in unplanned pregnancy with education, early pregnancy tests, and resources. Our Mentors encourage and restore hope to women and men as they become responsible, loving parents. Your gift of any amount is appreciated. The Pregnancy Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. We do not receive financial assistance from the federal, state or local government. Every donation stays here in our community!
To make a donation, click on the button below. It will take you to PayPal where you will enter your payment information using a Secure 128-bit encrypted server to protect your privacy and personal information.
• The most foundational of gifts is monthly support. If you’re not able to commit to monthly support, consider making occasional, or make a large one-time donation. Donations of ANY amount helps! Click on the PayPal link, drop by, or mail in your donation today!
• Donate towards items on our wish list:
Sponsor food and incentive prizes for parenting classes
Sponsor a day (currently $148 per day)
Purchased up-to-date client handouts
Data base management software service ($480 per year)
•Stop by to pick up a baby bottle to fill with your loose change (or stuff paper money in them!)
• Our greatest wish list item is an ultrasound machine, the training to operate it, and funds to pay an RN to perform ultrasounds at our center a few hours per month. This is nearly a $50,000 project.
•End of the year gifts are vital to our center, every gift counts. These donations can cover short falls that we’ve experienced during the year and can impact board decisions for a successful year ahead. The end of the year is a perfect time to look at your financial situation and make a large, tax deductible contribution and participate in the center’s mission to continue to change the culture and narrative in our country towards life.
• Support us when you shop online. Simply select the Pregnancy Center of the Illinois Valley as your charity, and AmazonSmile will donate a percentage of your total (on eligible items) to the center. Click on the link below to get started.
• Stop by and pick up a baby bottle to fill with your loose change (you can stuff paper money in them, too!).
• Enroll in Fred Meyer Community Rewards and select us as your charity. Every time you earn Fred Meyer rewards, they will make a donation to the center. You won’t lose your rewards, we just get some too! Click on the link below to get started.
• Host a fundraiser dessert…
• Sponsor a day. Give us a call to find out how much it costs to run the center for a day.
• Ask your friends and family to donate to the center for YOUR birthday.
• Is there a particular thing we do that touches your heart? Donate towards that.
• Give a gift of encouragement by donating towards volunteer appreciation.
• Our incentive market is always in need of diapers, baby wipes, baby wash & lotion (nontoxic brands), baby powder (no talc) sippy cups, plates, baby bottles, portable play pens, baby carriers (packs), portable swings, strollers, car seats, and bouncy seats. These items need to be new, unopened and still in the package. Our clients don’t often receive new items, so we love to pass along new items that you’ve donated!
• We love to get new baby clothes, equipment, and other items needed to care for babies. Currently we need newborn clothes and boys clothes sizes 12 months to 2T (3T if they run small).
• We also take gently used items that have no stains, tears, or with visible wear, or that require a lot of cleaning before we can give it to a family.
• We cannot take used: car seats, cribs, walkers (with wheels), or high chairs.